Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #8905241
- The Dr. Martens® Work Moreton Steel Toe boot is the ideal choice with its durable construction, reliable flexibility, and long-lasting outsole keeping the modern worker performing at their best.
- Style numbers: 22662214 (Teak Industrial Bear/Black Soft Rubbery) and 22323001 (Black Industrial Bear/Black Soft Rubbery).
- Soft industrial-grade leather upper.
- Features a higher-cut shaft with a padded, molded collar, a padded tongue and a high-grade lacing hardware that ensures comfort and a solid fit.
- PVC welt construction with an integrated EVA core.
- Rubber toe protector for greater durability.
- Moisture-wicking lining for added breathability and comfort.
- SoftWair™ sock liner gives extra cushioning and extra breathability for superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole has a tread pattern designed to resist clogging while providing exceptional slip and oil resistance.
- Steel safety toe cap meets ASTM F2413 - 11 M1/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Dr. Martens Moreton Steel Toe 1XDgJVxt